Tuesday 19 August 2014

UNDER TAKING/BOND TO BE EXECUTED BY A PERSON IN WHOSE CARE A JUVENILE IS PLACED


Imp notes to CWCs: 
  • This is to be executed on a stamp paper worth of Rs.100/-
  • This is to be signed by a Notary.
  • This requires the signatures of the deponent (parents / fit persons) and witness before notary and CWC.
  • While the proceeding of this agreement it is essential to receive the ID proofs from deponent and witness

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Form V
Rules 15[5] and 79[2]
UNDER TAKING/BOND TO BE EXECUTED BY A PERSON IN WHOSE CARE A JUVENILE IS PLACED
Whereas I, ___________________ S/o _____________________aged about __ years, resident of _________________________________ village, ______________ mandal of _____________________ District being the _____________________________(write relation here) of the child _________________, aged ___  is hereby affirmed as fit person of said child under whose care he/she has been ordered to be placed by the CWC of ______________ District had been directed to execute an undertaking/bond with surety in the sum of Rs. 25, 000/- (Rupees Twenty Five thousands only). I hereby bind myself on the said child ___________________________ (name) being placed under my care, I shall have the said child properly taken care of and do further bind myself to be responsible for the good behavior of the said child and to observe the following conditions for a period of one year with effect from ___ day of _______ 2014.

CONDITIONS:
  1.        That I shall not change my place of residence without giving previous intimation in writing to the CWC through the probation officer D.P.O/DCPO of _________ Dist
  2.       That I shall not remove the said Juvenile from the limits of the Jurisdiction of the CWC without previously obtaining written permission of the CWC.
  3.        That I shall send the said Juvenile daily to school is approved by the CWC unless prevented from so doing by circumstances beyond control.
  4.          That I shall send the said juvenile to an attendance center regularly unless prevented from doing so by circumstances beyond my control.
  5. .         That I shall report immediately to the CWC whenever so required by it
  6.        That I shall produce the said juvenile in my care before the CWC, if he/she does not follow orders of CWC or his/her behavior is beyond control.
  7.         That I shall render all necessary assistance to the probation officer DPO/DCPO to enable him/her to carry out the duties of supervision.
  8.        In the event of making default herein, I undertake to produce myself before the CWC for appropriate action or bind myself, as the case may been to forfeit to Government the sum of Rs. 25, 000/- (Rupees Twenty Five thousands only)
  9.         After my daughter/son completed her/his minority if she/he interested to marry to her/him we have no objection in care in between they have conditions obey in future I have liable to any civil and criminal cases.

   
Dated this actual date __ day of ______2014.                                                            DEPONENT


Signature of person executing the undertaking/bond

Signed before me.   

Witness:
  1.    
  2.    

No comments:

Post a Comment